Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.have.fun
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions
The use of these pages is basically completely free and does not oblige you to anything!
Only people who have reached the age of 18 and have full legal capacity are allowed to register.
If people are not and register illegally anyway, they make themselves liable to prosecution and will be prosecuted with all severity. In any case, however, it is checked to what extent the parents concerned can also be held responsible and liable for neglecting their duty of care. Parents can block these pages from access by their underage children and this completely free of charge !
- only offer a platform on which advertisements (advertised) or advertisements (advertising) can be read.
- only store information from third parties, provided they do not violate statutory provisions or these terms and conditions.
- do not offer any articles themselves, do not enter any advertisements and do not accept bids and acceptances.
- themselves do not become contractual partners of the contracts concluded exclusively between the readers and advertisers of this platform. The fulfillment of any contracts concluded through us takes place exclusively between the reader and the advertiser.
- We are not responsible for ensuring that the entries and photos / videos are true.
- assume no guarantee for the constant availability of our website and the constant freedom from disruption of the entire technical process of the platform. We endeavor to ensure the functionality of the platform around the clock. However, we cannot completely rule out occasional system failures.
- are entitled to edit advertisements, place them in a different group or, if necessary, delete them.
- expressly point out that the data published by the advertisers / members are voluntarily made available to a broad public and can also be indexed by search engines. By indexing search engines, we have no influence on whether and how long published content can be stored and accessed by other search engines or archive services even after deletion on our servers.
- Inquiries about the advertisements will not be accepted by us, but exclusively by the respective advertiser.
Advertisers and their advertisements
Photos, videos and texts must not violate applicable law or morality.
- No pornographic image and text material such as an erect penis, labia or the nude at all. Words and phrases such as: fucking, wanking, cunt, swallowing sperm, anal, shackles, dom, education, punishment, slave, use, use, clinic games, perverted, taboo, unrestrained, do everything, open to everything, are also prohibited. etc. etc. etc.
According to current German legislation , such words “do not correspond to the level of development of children and adolescents” and are therefore not permitted. See also: www.jugendschutz.net
- The name / artist name you have chosen, as well as all of the texts and images you have entered, must not contain any forms of reference to other websites! (Legal disputes regarding link liability precede: ECJ , LG Hamburg )
- A maximum of 1 advertisement from the same person is permitted. Duplicate advertisements / accounts will be deleted without comment.
- All declarations may only be made in your own name and in the “I-form”.
- The published or edited advertisements only reflect the opinion of the authors of the respective advertisements and are also subject to their responsibility. Advertisers are obliged to comply with the applicable laws and our general terms and conditions when publishing their advertisements and may not infringe any third party rights.
It is forbidden
- To place advertisements with false information, especially under false identities or photos / videos.
- To place advertisements on behalf of third parties.
- To post advertisements or photos / videos that violate or encourage the intellectual property rights of third parties, in particular copyright and trademark law.
- To post advertisements or photos / videos that contain forms of reference (e.g. text, image, link) to other websites.
- To transmit photos / videos that have a “private character” or that show other people.
- To discontinue offers that violate legal regulations or good morals.
- To set offers that refer to offers that are subject to a charge or have content (e.g. 0900 numbers, laundry dispatch).
Photos / videos
Photos / videos may only show YOU yourself and no other people.
In particular, the advertiser may not transfer or save any photos / videos on our servers or those of a third party acting on our behalf, to which he has no rights of use or whose content or form violates legal regulations or common decency.
Attention: All transmitted photos / videos are processed and, among other things, provided with our link notation / trailer.
There is no obligation and no right to publish any photos / videos that have been transferred to our server.
Granting of rights
a) Scope of the transfer of rights
By uploading photos, videos or texts, the user grants us the unlimited right in terms of time, space and content to make extensive use of all copyrights and related rights within the meaning of the Copyright Act (UrhG) from the time of uploading. The granting includes the authorization of us to use the rights online at home and abroad also for the purpose of the application, if necessary also in print media. The granting of rights records the exercise in electronic and digital form.
rights The moral rights of the user to his works remain unaffected, in particular his right to prohibit distortions, other impairments or uses that are likely to endanger his legitimate intellectual and personal interests in the work.
c) Transfer of usage rights, usage fee
The user grants us the right to have the aforementioned rights also used by third parties with the transfer of appropriate usage rights in Germany and abroad. This includes all licensees and all companies that are associated with us. The use of the rights granted by us is basically compensated with the provision of the functionality for uploading by us to the user.
The user guarantees us the existence of the transferred rights and powers and assures us that they have not been transferred in whole or in part to third parties or encumbered with rights, including not having entrusted third parties with exercising them. It is therefore the sole responsibility of the user to acquire the necessary rights to upload photos, videos or texts and to use them accordingly. As a rule, the user only has the necessary rights if he has taken photos, videos or texts himself or has obtained the rights of third parties, should the works not originate from the user, and if he also has the consent of any persons depicted. Third-party rights may also apply to objects shown, such as works of art, so that their consent is required. It is up to the user to clarify possible exceptions to such consent requirements. The user releases us and third parties from all claims by third parties that are asserted against us on the basis of the uploaded material.
Please do not transfer photos / videos to our server if you do not expressly agree to the above rules.
Please ensure that the email address you provided when you registered is always available.
Accounts whose email inboxes cannot be reached (e.g. due to overcrowding) are automatically removed from our systems without comment.
- The conditions of participation (GTC) currently published here are valid. Oral side agreements are invalid.
- Please only register if you expressly agree to all of the points mentioned on this page and if you want to receive our free newsletter with important information by email at regular intervals. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- In the event of violations, the deletion of the advertisement and account can and must be expected! In particularly serious cases, we reserve the right to criminal prosecution at any time.
Changes / changes to these General Terms and Conditions
In order to ensure that our terms and conditions always comply with the current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that these terms and conditions have to be adapted due to new or revised offers or services.
So take a look here at short, regular intervals.